Polbridge Health Ltd. are committed to ensuring your privacy whilst handling your personal information and to keep your data safe, secure and private.
Who we are
Polbridge Health Ltd. is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with the company registered number 107177265, committed to providing leading occupational health services to businesses.Address: Polbridge Health Ltd.
How we collect your personal information
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use any of the following services:
- When you request a quote for occupational health services via telephone, email or in person
- When you provide personal information during telephone calls, which may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes
- When you provide personal information contained in a medical questionnaire, or, with a member of our clinical team members for the purpose of a full, comprehensive medical assessment
- Any participation in competitions, campaigns, feedback forms via social media or one of our dedicated workshops
- When you provide personal information contained in any of our online toolkits, for the purpose for a full, comprehensive medical assessment
We may also collect personal information from third parties, such as:
- Companies or individuals that introduce you to us, e.g. your employer
- Medical professionals and hospitals
Information we collect
Where Polbridge Health Ltd. is defined as a data controller of your personal data we may collect the following information about you:
- Basic personal data such as, but not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, company name and address, telephone number, date of birth, gender
- Information relevant to your health, such as medical history, ethnic origin for the purpose of medical diagnoses.
We may also require the follow documents:
- Company name
- Company registration number
- Company Regulatory licence
- Incorporation certificate
- Business insurance certificates
We may need to collect sensitive personal data about your health. We may need your medical records, ethnic origin for the purpose of a full, compressive medical assessment.
How we use your data
We use your personal information to provide you a relevant, compressive occupational health service.
Your personal data is processed in compliance of our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may use your personal data to keep you updated to changes in our services where you have expressed interest in and where we have appropriate legitimate interests.
We may contact you to remind you of upcoming appointments or to invite you to return for a periodic medical. We will obtain your permission to contact you.
Storing your data
Depending on the type of data you are providing, we may store your data in one of two ways which are:
- Electronic (on a secure database)
- paper (in a locked filing cabinet in a secure records room)
The length at which your data is retained depends on the type of data you have provided. Medical information must follow a strict retention schedule where as non medical information may be retained for a shorter period. Further details can be found in our Records Management Policy.
We may share your personal information with the following organisations:
- Your employer (we will only do this with your consent)
- To a family member, relative or third party that you have nominated to speak to us on your behalf (we will only do this if you give your consent first)
- Regulators and authorities, such as the Information Commissioner’s Office and the local Health authority
- Law enforcement agencies
We may use your personal information to contact you to keep you informed about changes to our services that we provide and that may be relevant to you. We decide what might be relevant based on what information you have requested previously, for example, a quote for services. We will only use your information for marketing purposes if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest to both you and us. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you are given an option to opt out in every marketing communication sent to you, or, by contacting our Information Compliance Office by phone, email or post.
You may request access to a copy of your personal data we hold about you by making a Subject Access Request.
You can request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or to object to processing. However, we reserve the right to reject this request, if there is a legal or regulatory reason for us to keep or process your data.
If you feel that any personal information is inaccurate then you may request for it to be corrected, providing it can be proved to be inaccurate.
If you have a complaint, please contact us and we will do everything we can to resolve it. If you are not satisfied with our response, you also have the right to send your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If you have any questions about how we collect and use your personal data please contact us:
In writing,Information Compliance Manager
Polbridge Health Ltd.